ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Management System CBs
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17021 standard, Management System requirements, IAS assessment process, Auditing techniques.
This training program will provide detailed information on the critical requirements of ISO 17021-1 and recommendations for cost effective implementation. The attendees will learn the details of the accreditation process and how to prepare for an ISO 17021-1 audit. They will also be trained to conduct effective internal audits in order to comply with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17021-1 and the ISO 19011:2011.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- What is ISO/IEC 17021-1?
- Benefits of ISO/IEC 17021-1 implementation.
- Steps towards ISO/IEC 17021-1 accreditation.
- Recommendations for implementation.
- Dealing with multiple quality management systems.
- Understanding the ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements.
- Management requirements.
- Competence requirements.
- Documentation requirements.
- Introduction to the auditing process.
Who Should Attend?
- Management System Certification Bodies
- Inspection Agencies
- Quality Personnel
This training will help you understand what information a quality management system should contain and how to keep your documents and quality manual up-to-date.
Date(s) and Location(s):
Dates and Location to be announced.
Contact training department for more info at email@example.com.
*Contact the Training Department for early registration cut-off dates.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.