ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Personnel Certification Bodies
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17024 standard, Management System requirements.
Anyone responsible for managing or working with a Personnel Certification Body should attend this training to receive a complete overview of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 – the standard designed to harmonize the personnel certification process worldwide. This two day training will give you valuable insights and tools to help you implement the requirements of the standard. International Accreditation Service (IAS), a leading accreditation body in the U.S. that is recognized by the International Accreditation Forum and Pacific Accreditation Cooperation, will be providing this essential training course.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Management System Requirements (documentation, control of documents, control of records, management review, internal audits, corrective actions)
- Application of Training Services
- Development and validation of “certification schemes,” and the examination process
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel Certification Bodies currently accredited or seeking accreditation
- Internal Auditors
- Regulators or Specifiers
- Assessors or Consultants
Date(s) and Location(s):
31 May – 1 June 2018, Chicago, IL.
Contact training department for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Early registration cut-off is normally 21 days prior to the scheduled training event.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations; however, you may substitute another member of your staff, or attend another class offered by IAS at a later date. If IAS cancels this class for any reason, the full registration fee paid will be refunded.