ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Testing/Cal Labs
Analysis of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard, Management and Technical requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratories, IAS assessment process, Auditing techniques. Includes update of new requirements to new under development ISO/ IEC 17025.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Internal Audits & Management Reviews
- Proficiency Testing
- Complaint Handling Processes
- Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions
- Measurement Uncertainty
Who Should Attend?
- Current Accredited Laboratories
- Laboratories Seeking Accreditation
- Inspection Agencies
- Regulators or Specifiers
- Assessors or Consultants
With less than a year from the official release of the new ISO/IEC 17025 we already know that the new standard will be significantly changed. The course will also present the new ISO/IEC 17025 (under development) main requirements as follows:
- ISO standard update process
- The new standard structure
- The major changes in the standard
- Changes in terminology
- Expected changes in Management System Documentation
- Effective transition policies to new standard
- Expected transition dates to new standard
This training will help you understand the key concepts in ISO/IEC Standard 17025 for implementing a quality management system, a prerequisite for laboratory accreditation.
Date(s) and Location(s):
Dates and Location to be announced.
Contact training department for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$525.00 USD (USA)
$750.00 USD (Qatar)
$750.00 USD (USA)
$1,070.00 USD (Qatar)
*Contact the Training Department for early registration cut-off dates.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.