Accreditation demonstrates competence of a Proficiency Testing Provider (PTP) seeking to:
- Be recognized for operating a management system in accordance with international standards
- Demonstrate technical competence in all aspects of proficiency testing schemes
- Support testing and calibration laboratories to participate in proficiency testing which can reduce a laboratory’s risk of producing incorrect measuring results.
- Improve quality assurance and reduce potential costs to their organization.
- Gain market advantage through the supply of multitude of proficiency testing schemes/programs