Accreditation demonstrates competence of a Proficiency Testing Provider (PTP) seeking to:
- Be recognized for operating a management system in accordance with international standards
- Demonstrate technical competence in all aspects of proficiency testing schemes
- Support testing and calibration laboratories to participate in proficiency testing which can reduce a laboratory’s risk of producing incorrect measuring results.
- Improve quality assurance and reduce potential costs to their organization.
- Gain market advantage through the supply of multitude of proficiency testing schemes/programs
Join the Proficiency Testing Provider List
Get the latest information about accreditation practices, standards, training courses and more, when you join the IAS list for Proficiency Testing Providers. To join, click here.