IAS Accreditation for Field Evaluation Bodies
- Demonstrates compliance to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 790, Standard for Competency of Third Party Evaluation Bodies (FEB) and NFPA 791, Recommended Practice and Procedures for Unlabeled Equipment Evaluation.
- Provides confidence that electrical products are being inspected by qualified professionals based on the applicable requirements in codes and standards.
- Provides the AHJ with evidence needed to approve Field Evaluation Bodies.
- Effective utilization of the AHJ’s resources.
- Uniformly assesses all Field Evaluation Bodies.
Join the Field Evaluation Bodies List
Get the latest information about accreditation practices, standards, training courses and more, when you join the IAS list for Field Evaluation Bodies. To join, click here.