ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Inspection Agencies
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17020 standard, Management System requirements, IAS assessment process, Auditing techniques.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Inspection equipment management
- Management of inspection personnel and processes
- Inspection sample management
- Internal audits and management review
- Contract management
- Complaint handling
- The requirements in the international guidance documents on the application of this standard will also be highlighted.
Who Should Attend?
- Inspection Agencies
- Quality Personnel
This training will help you understand what information a quality management system should contain and how to keep your documents and quality manual up-to-date.
Date(s) and Location(s):
June 1 – 2, 2017 / Brea, CA, USA
*Contact the Training Department for early registration cut-off dates.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.