Managing the IAS AC473 Metal Building Systems Accreditation Requirements
This training course has been developed in order to provide a complete understanding of participants who operate under a documented quality system complying with AC473.
IAS accredits the inspection programs of companies that design and manufacture Cold Formed Steel building components based on AC473. The accreditation criteria are from the requirements contained in the International Building Code® and related standards. The accreditation criteria covers inspections of building system elements that are essential for designing, specifying, building or approving Cold Formed Steel building components.
The following form part of the accreditation criteria:
- Verification that approved manufacturers meet requirements as described in Chapter 17 of the IBC.
- The benchmark for companies that design and manufacture Cold Formed Steel building components
- Provides a level of confidence that Cold Formed Steel building components will be designed and manufactured according to code and specifications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Inspection agency managers and staff
- Quality managers
- Internal auditors
- Structural Steel and Metal building inspectors
- Anyone who is involved in the management and operation of applicable inspection programs, participates in the operation of such inspection schemes, or assesses/evaluates against the requirements of one of the specified AC473 accreditation criteria.
Date(s) and Location(s):
Contact training department for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Early registration cut-off is normally 21 days prior to the scheduled training event.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations; however, you may substitute another member of your staff, or attend another class offered by IAS at a later date. If IAS cancels this class for any reason, the full registration fee paid will be refunded.
ONLINE TRAINING OPTION
IAS delivers this course in an in-class training format, an online self-directed learning format and as a webinar. The same materials are used as the all formats of the course. This sample is just the introduction to the online self directed version. See our Online Training Page.