ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Product Certification Agencies
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17065 standard, Management System requirements, IAS assessment process, Auditing techniques.
Get up to speed fast on ISO/IEC Standard 17065:2012 when you attend this important training program offered by the International Accreditation Service (IAS).
Learn about the new version of the product certification body standard and how it fits into global voluntary conformity assessment. Learn what its requirements actually mean.
For all product certification body and scheme owner staff who:
- Manage certification schemes
- Participate in the operation of a product, process or certification scheme, or
- Assess against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065
This two-day Training Course examines structural components of the standard. See the Course Syllabus Here. Quality system, certification process, and technical requirements are grouped in a manner that makes them clear and understandable.
Technical considerations include impartiality and competence in evaluation. Quality system discussions include easy-to-understand approaches that correlate to other internationally recognized, conformity assessment standards.
This course contains reference to the IAF interpretation documents on product certification.
Delivery of the webinar version of this course follows an amended syllabus. See Webinar Syllabus Here.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Understand requirements for operating a certification body (in-depth, clause-by-clause discussion of the ISO/IEC 17065 standard).
- Identify what content (including types of documents and data) may be helpful in demonstrating compliance with each requirement and how this content is reviewed during an assessment
- Define terminology and identify documents, best practices and other resources that can be helpful in building an understanding of the standard
- Learn the structural components of this standard and gain an understanding on the interpretation of its clauses.
Who Should Attend?
- Product certification agency managers
- Quality managers
- Internal auditors
- Anyone who is involved in the management and operation of product certification programs, participates in the operation of a product, process or certification scheme, or assesses against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (formerly ISO/IEC Guide 65).
Date(s) and Location(s):
Contact training department for more information at email@example.com
$600.00 USD (US and Canada only)
$800.00 USD (International)
$800.00 USD (US and Canada only)
$1,000.00 USD (International)
* Early registration cut-off is normally 21 days prior to the scheduled training event.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations; however, you may substitute another member of your staff, or attend another class offered by IAS at a later date. If IAS cancels this class for any reason, the full registration fee paid will be refunded.
ONLINE TRAINING option
IAS also delivers this course in an online training, self-directed learning format. The same materials are used as the in-class course. This sample is part of the discussion on the new concept of the Decision Rule. See our Online Training Page.