ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Product Certification CBs
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17065 standard, Management System requirements, IAS assessment process, Auditing techniques.
Get up to speed fast on ISO/IEC Standard 17065:2012 when you attend this important training program offered by the International Accreditation Service (IAS).
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Understand requirements for operating a certification body (in-depth, clause-by-clause discussion of the ISO/IEC 17065 standard).
- Identify what content (including types of documents and data) may be helpful in demonstrating compliance with each requirement and how this content is reviewed during an assessment
- Define terminology and identify documents, best practices and other resources that can be helpful in building an understanding of the standard
- Learn the structural components of this standard and gain an understanding on the interpretation of its clauses.
Who Should Attend?
- Product certification agency managers
- Quality managers
- Internal auditors
- Anyone who is involved in the management and operation of product certification programs, participates in the operation of a product, process or certification scheme, or assesses against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (formerly ISO Guide 65).
Date(s) and Location(s):
July 25 – 27, 2017 / Brea, CA (USA)
*Contact the Training Department for early registration cut-off dates.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.