IAS Accreditation Committee Hearing, Thursday, October 6, 2022
IAS Accreditation Committee Hearing
The purpose of the hearing is to establish or revise accreditation criteria pertaining to IAS accreditation programs and to inform the public on IAS principles and major policies. The open hearing process provides all interested parties with the opportunity to contribute ideas or voice their opinions on any of the Proposed Criteria below.
The hearing will be held online via WebEx.
You are invited to participate at the hearing and provide written or oral comments by September 6th, 2022. Please use the comment form linked here.
While IAS Accreditation Committee hearings (meetings) are open to all interested parties. For security reasons, IAS will require registration to participate.
The committee hearing will be conducted per the IAS Rules of Procedure for Accreditation Committee and Accreditation Committee Meetings. Read More.
1. Consideration of proposed retirement of IAS AC415 – Agencies Performing Field Inspection of Fire Door Assemblies (In Situ Inspection). Read More. No comments received as of 9.29.2022.
2. Consideration of Proposed changes to AC477 – Management System Certification Bodies – Revision is proposed to delete the row in Annex A detailing GHG VVB (Green House Gas) option. Read More. No comments received as of 9.29.2022.
3. Miscellaneous Item 1 – IAS Risk Analysis Report. Read More.
4. Miscellaneous Item 2 – 17011 Update and Quality Update. Read More.
5. Consideration of approving a new accreditation criteria IAS AC802 – Biobanking. Read More.
All communications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org