Final IAS Accreditation Criteria from Sep 16 Meeting
IAS Accreditation Criteria which were approved at the September 16, 2019 hearing have been posted on our website at: https://www.iasonline.org/resources/. They may be viewed by typing “Criteria” in the search box.
Changes were made to the following criteria:
- AC291 Special Inspection Agencies
- AC426 Fire Prevention and Life Safety Departments
- AC477 Management System Certification Bodies
- AC478 Inspection Practices of Metal Building Assemblers
NOTE: AC478 Inspection Practices of Metal Building Assemblers, please note the following change: Assemblers are no longer required to engage the services of an IAS-accredited inspection or special inspection agency.
New criteria which were approved are:
- AC783 Halal Certification Bodies
- AC784 Reference Material Producer
- AC785 Proficiency Testing Providers
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at 562-364-8201 or by email at email@example.com.